Record Order Month for Bunting-Redditch
Bunting-Redditch recorded an all-time record order month (by value) in April 2021. The 43-year high follows the continued recovery of the UK manufacturing sector following the Covid-19 pandemic.
“Activity, with both enquiries and orders, has gathered momentum since the beginning of the year,” explained Adrian Coleman, the General Manager of Bunting-Redditch. “The record order placement in April 2021 was the culmination of our team’s hard work over the past 12 months, during a very challenging and uncertain time.”
Broad Spectrum of Orders
The list of orders placed in the month was very broad in terms of product type, application, end-destination and value. They included:
- Bespoke designed Electro Overband Magnets for an overseas recycling plant;
- Multiple Metal Detectors for a UK milling operation;
- Another Rare Earth Drum Magnet and Eddy Current Separator for Steelweld Enviro;
- A Magnetic Disc Separator for a mineral processing operation in Scandinavia;
- High-performance, lightweight ElectroMax Electro Overband Magnets destined for the USA and Sweden;
- A high number of Permanent Overband Magnets for individual clients based worldwide;
Despite the challenging past twelve months, Bunting-Redditch has worked hard both internally and externally in supporting customers and investing in the facility at Redditch, near Birmingham in the UK. Manufacturing continued throughout the pandemic, with most staff working from home and only key personnel present in the factory. The record month of orders is testament to the combined efforts of the whole Bunting-Redditch team.
“It's great to report such positive news for the manufacturing sector and, with the completion of the new extension to both our production and office facilities, we are perfectly placed to meet the continued growth in demand for our metal separation and detection equipment,” said Adrian.
Related Recycling Articles
For further information on Magnetic Separators, Eddy Current Separators, and ElectroStatic Separators for metal recovery in recycling applications or to discuss a specific project including undertaking tests in our Customer Experience Centre, please contact our technical sales team on:
Email: Gordon Kerr at GKerr@buntingmagnetics.com
Telephone: +44 (0) 1527 65858
Follow us on social media