Bunting manufacturers and supplies a wide range of laboratory-scale magnetic separators. These high-intensity magnetic separators are used by institutions and universities when researching applications in industries including mineral processing and recycling. Bunting designs and builds laboratory-scale magnetic separators for research projects globally.
The Bunting Customer Experience Centre at Redditch, UK is home to one of the world’s most complete collections of laboratory-scale magnetic separators. The technology has been developed over several decades and is purchased by globally-located research institutions, universities, mining companies and recyclers. The technology focuses on the ability to separate magnetically susceptible materials for recovery or removal. Bunting designs and builds laboratory-scale magnetic separators for research projects globally.
- Lab Equipment for University of Birmingham
- New XRF Enhances Mineral Testing Capabilities
- Recycling Test Facility
- Chute Magnet Separator Checks Magnetic Susceptibility
Research institutions and universities use the facilities at Redditch and also purchase laboratory-scale magnetic separators when investigating new mineral reserves and recycling techniques.
The range of laboratory magnetic separators are suitable for testing on:
- Dry minerals;
- Wet mineral slurries;
- Spray dried ceramics;
- Ceramic slips and glazes;
- Secondary waste materials for recycling (e.g. incineration ash, waste plastic, secondary metals, etc)
Dry Mineral Processing
- Induced Roll Magnetic Separators;
- Magnetic Disc Separators (MDS);
- Rare Earth Roll Separators;
- Electrostatic Separators
Wet Mineral Processing
- Magnetic Slide;
- Wet High Intensity Magnetic Separator;
- ElectroMagnetic Filter;
- Chute Magnet Separator;